58. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
60. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a. ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
b. ‘GDPR’ means General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
c. ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
61. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we process in providing Goods to you.
62. Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protections Laws:
a. Before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
b. We will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
c. We will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and;
d. We will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
63. For an enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
64. The Supplier does not exclude liability for:
a. Any fraudulent act or omission, or
b. For death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonable foreseeable to other parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
65. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
66. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland, Northern Ireland in the courts of respectively Scotland or
67. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: Arbitration. To cancel your contract of sale of goods please email: email@example.com
50. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.